buys you a 1 in 2,500 chance at the car!
Try your luck at winning this sleek 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible – Retail Value $112,620
Any legal resident of the State of Illinois who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the purchaser’s Raffle ticket purchase may enter the Raffle.
You can purchase as many raffle tickets as you wish, subject to availability (2,500 tickets are being sold). The cost of (1) Raffle ticket is $100.00. Each Raffle ticket grants (1) entry into the Raffle.
Only the individual that purchased the ticket is eligible to win.
The potential winner of the Raffle will be selected at random on December 3, 2021, at the Lexus of Naperville, 2480 Aurora Ave., Naperville, IL 60540. You do not need to be present to win.
On behalf of Turning Pointe Autism Foundation, good luck!
Click Here to View Official Rules
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation
2021 Lexus Raffle Official Rules
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation (“Sponsor”), an Illinois not-for-profit corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is conducting the 2021 Lexus Raffle (“Raffle”) to raise funds for charitable purposes. The Official Rules of the Raffle are set forth below. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the purchaser agrees to be bound by these rules. Sponsor’s interpretation and application of these rules is final.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Any legal resident of the State of Illinois who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the purchaser’s Raffle ticket purchase may enter the Raffle. Sponsor’s staff and members of the Board of Directors and employees of Dan Wolf Motors of Naperville, Inc. a/k/a Lexus of Naperville and immediate family members residing in the same household as such individuals are excluded from participating and are not eligible to win the Grand Prize. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. This Raffle is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. You need not be present to win.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Eligible Illinois residents may purchase as many Raffle tickets as they wish, subject to availability. The cost of one (1) Raffle ticket is $100.00. Each Raffle ticket grants one (1) entry into the Raffle. Only the individual that purchased the ticket is eligible to win. The winning ticket is not transferable or divisible. Sponsor will not be responsible for dividing prizes or otherwise resolving disputes among potential winners if more than one person claims ownership of the winning ticket. If more than one purchaser is listed in the Sponsor’s records, the first name listed will be deemed to be the winner.
Upon receipt by Sponsor of payment in full, a ticket (“Raffle ticket”) will be entered into the drawing and a Raffle ticket receipt (identifying Sponsor’s name and address, the date and location of the drawing, and the Grand Prize, as defined below) will be provided to the purchaser, either in electronic or paper form, at Sponsor’s discretion. Only 2,500 Raffle tickets will be sold. Tickets will be sold beginning June 28, 2021 until either 11:59 p.m. CDT on December 2, 2021, or until all 2,500 available tickets have been purchased, whichever event occurs first (the “Raffle Period”).
Raffle tickets can be purchased as follows:
- In Person: Tickets will be sold in person at Sponsor’s office, at Sponsor events and at other times.
- Online: Visit www.turningpointeautismfoundation.org and click on the “Lexus Raffle” link. Follow the instructions for purchasing Raffle tickets online.
- Mail: Go to www.turningpointeautismfoundation.org and click on the “Lexus Raffle” link. Download and complete the Raffle entry form. Send in the completed entry form and payment to Lexus Raffle c/o Turning Pointe Autism Foundation, 1500 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540.
- Phone: Call 630-570-7948 and ask to purchase a Raffle ticket and provide the requested information.
Individuals entering the Raffle in accordance with the provisions set forth above shall be referred to herein each individually as an “Entrant” and collectively as “Entrants.” No other method of entry will be accepted.
Neither Sponsor, nor its employees, agents, officers, directors or volunteers assume any responsibility for entries that are late, lost or otherwise misdirected or not delivered during the Raffle Period. Entries received after the conclusion of the Raffle Period will be returned. Entry forms that are incomplete or not accompanied by payment in full will be immediately disqualified and returned. There will otherwise be no returns or refunds, except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If fewer than 1,200 Raffle tickets are sold, or if the Raffle must be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, refunds will be issued within 45 days of such cancellation.
3. RANDOM DRAWING. The potential winner of the Raffle will be selected at random as detailed below (the “Random Drawing”). You need not be present to win. Sponsor will select one potential winner on December 3, 2021 at Lexus of Naperville 2480 Aurora Ave., Naperville, IL 60540, via random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Raffle Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Raffle (the “Winner”). The drawing will be conducted by or under the supervision of Sponsor’s designated Raffle Manager, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Raffle tickets sold. If the maximum number of raffle tickets are sold, the odds of winning will be 1 in 2,500.
4. GRAND PRIZE. One (1) Winner will be selected. The grand prize is a 2021 Lexus LC-500 Convertible (“Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $112,620.00. Other prize details will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. The vehicle comes base model factory equipped and the Winner is solely responsible for any and all state or local title, registration, or other fees associated with the vehicle, as well as insurance (proof of which must be shown prior to delivery) and pickup or delivery costs at the dealership as well as any non-standard options chosen by the winner and negotiated with the dealership. The vehicle is subject to manufacturer and dealer availability and may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be substituted with a comparable vehicle by Sponsor or by a cash prize of seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000.00) (the “Cash Prize”).
At Winner’s discretion, the Winner may elect to receive the Cash Prize in lieu of the Grand Prize. The Cash Prize will wholly substitute the Grand Prize and in no instance will both the Cash Prize and the Grand Prize be awarded. Regardless of whether the Winner receives or elects the Grand Prize or the Cash Prize, Winner will be responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local withholding and other taxes.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS. All Grand Prize and Cash Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. The Grand Prize will be transferred to Winner “as-is.” Sponsor does not guarantee or provide any warranty, express or implied, in connection with the Grand Prize, including any warranties of merchantability or as to the particular use of the Grand Prize. Sponsor accepts no liability or responsibility for the condition of the Grand Prize. Winner assumes responsibility for all federal, state, and local taxes and all fees, including but not limited to license, title, document, transfer, registration, and insurance fees and costs associated with the acquisition of the Grand Prize. Winner must pay all fees and taxes prior to transfer of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize (as applicable) to Winner.
To collect the Grand Prize or Cash Prize, the potential winner must complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity Form (“Release”). In addition to executing this sworn Release, the potential winner must provide any such additional identifying documents and information as required by applicable law and by Sponsor for tax purposes and for verification of the potential winner’s identity.
A form W-9 will be requested from the potential winner, which requires disclosure to Sponsor of the potential winner’s taxpayer identification (i.e., social security) number. The potential winner also will be required to submit an IRS Form W-2G or similar tax form(s) and pay all withholding tax directly to Sponsor (see Section 8., below). The potential winner also must provide proof of insurance prior to delivery of the Grand Prize.
Upon verification of eligibility and compliance with all rules, the Grand Prize will be delivered to Winner at Lexus of Naperville, 2480 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, Illinois. The Winner shall be solely responsible for the payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) due as a result of winning his/her prize. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, Sponsor will report the value of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize, as applicable, to the Internal Revenue Service and other governing bodies as required by law. All costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize or Cash Prize, as applicable, acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including, but not limited to, any lodging, transportation, delivery, license, title and document fees, pick-up, meals, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting and using the Grand Prize or Cash Prize (as applicable) are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION, VERIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION. An Entrant is not the Winner, even if selected or notified of being a potential winner, unless and until the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified. A potential winner must have complied, and must continue to comply, with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason at the time of the Random Drawing, the foregoing process will be repeated with a randomly selected potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Once Sponsor determines that a potential winner is eligible: (a) the Winner will be announced on Sponsor’s website; and (b) notification will be sent to the potential winner at the e-mail address, postal address, and/or telephone number (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) provided at the time of entry (“Prize Notification”).
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within three (3) business days of the date of issuance or declines the Grand Prize as well as the Cash Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, and the Grand Prize (or Cash Prize, as applicable) will be forfeited and the Cash Prize will be considered a donation to Sponsor and the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
The potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and will be required to execute, have notarized, and return a fully executed Release within three (3) business days of receipt of the Release. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return the Release or other required documents within the specified timeframe, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or the return of the Grand Prize (or Cash Prize, as applicable) (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
7. NON-DEDUCTIBLE. According to the IRS, money paid for Raffle tickets is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution because it is considered a contribution that confers an economic benefit.
8. TAXES. The retail value of the Grand Prize (and the cash value of the Cash Prize) contemplated by the Raffle may have tax consequences for the Winner, including federal, state, and/or local taxes. Winner should consult with an accountant regarding the tax consequences of accepting the Grand Prize or the Cash Prize, as Sponsor cannot advise the Winner regarding any tax liabilities. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Before the transfer of any prize, in addition to completing the Release, Winner must submit all applicable withholding tax to Sponsor. Winner will be notified of the appropriate withholding tax and will be required to sign IRS Form W-2G or similar form(s) regarding such withholding payment.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Raffle and submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; (b) to waive any and all claims against Sponsor and its donors, sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, vendors and advertising or promotional agencies, including its related organizations and subsidiaries and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Raffle or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize (or any portion thereof) or any activity or travel related to the receipt or use of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize (or any portion thereof); and (c) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, accidents, death, dismemberment or damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) technical failures of any kind; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Raffle; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of entries that prohibit the Raffle from being conducted as planned; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Raffle, during the Raffle Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that technical or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Released Parties are not responsible for: stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due, or garbled registrations, transmissions, email, or mail; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable, or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of telephones, telephone lines, or telephone systems, wireless towers, or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Raffle-related materials; or, any other errors, problems, or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Raffle, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, the announcement of prizes, or in any Raffle-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Raffle or downloading materials from or use of the Sponsor’s website. Released Parties: (a) make no warranty, guaranty, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, including, without limitation, the Grand Prize or Cash Prize (or any portion thereof); and (b) disclaim any implied warranty including, without limitation, any implied warranty of fitness or merchantability.
11. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Raffle constitutes each Entrant’s express consent to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, e-mail, and/or postal mail for Raffle purposes. The Winner, by acceptance of the Grand Prize or Cash Prize, grants to Sponsor the right to publicize the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinion, hometown and state, and/or other likeness and prize information for promotional, advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation, including on social media websites, without further compensation, payment, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
12. SUSPENSION. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Raffle Period, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, or other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Raffle, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation of the Raffle Period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, including, without limitation, any person who tampers with or abuses the entry process or any aspect of the Raffle, attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle by cheating, deception, or other unfair practice, intends to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another Entrant or any representative of Sponsor, or otherwise violates the Official Rules. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that this Raffle and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of this Raffle are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, and any dispute is subject to the laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and these Official Rules. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and/or any causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction, and Entrant agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Illinois. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering the Raffle), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. RAFFLE AND SPONSOR. Participation in the Raffle constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. The Sponsor is Turning Pointe Autism Foundation, 1500 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540. All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of these Official Rules, shall be made by Sponsor and shall be final and binding.
16. REGISTRATION. Sponsor is registered with the City of Naperville under Raffle License Number 21-00021510 Registration information may be obtained from the City of Naperville City Clerk’s Office, 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL 60540.
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation
1500 West Ogden Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation
1500 West Ogden Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation is an endorsed Center for Autism accredited by the IBCCES.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment or the provision of educational services on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
© Turning Pointe Autism Foundation All rights reserved.