Turning Pointe Autism Foundation (TPAF) is a 510(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to assist children, individuals and families as they navigate through the lifelong impact of autism.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activity with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use personal information to protect against potential fraud.
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact the Director of Development in writing or in person at 1500 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville IL 60540.
Policy approved on May 11, 2016 at a meeting of the Board of Directors.
Naperville, IL 60540
Turning Pointe Autism Foundation Foglia Family Adult Services is a Certified Autism Center by the IBCCES and the Adult Day Pilot is accredited by CARF.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment or the provision of educational services on the basis on race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.