- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activity with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use personal information to protect against potential fraud.
- This event has passed.
October 26, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, October 26th, 2019 at Rotary Hill in Downtown Naperville by Millennium Carillon
Registration begins at 1 PM, races begin at 1:30 PM
Friends of all ages and abilities are invited to create their own Pumpkin Racer to race in a unique side-by-side single elimination race in a funky, hilarious, suspenseful, and dramatic display of American ingenuity. Excitement builds as Pumpkin Racers battle head-to-head for the coveted Pumpkin Race Championship Trophy. We also award other prizes for Best Decorations, and best costume.
Pumpkin Race Kits
You can purchase the official Naperville Pumpkin Racer Kit at Turning Pointe Autism Foundation located at 1500 W. Ogden Ave. Kits are $20 and will be available starting in August until and including the day of the event at Pumpkin Pit-Row. Kits include everything needed to get your racer up and moving: Two axles, four wheels, 8 bearings, 8 wingnuts and 2 zip-ties to stabilize your ride.
With each purchase of a pumpkin race kit you provide the students at Turning Pointe valuable vocational educational opportunities with the focus of creating successful outcomes for students learning to live and work as neurodiverse adults.