- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activity with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use personal information to protect against potential fraud.
- This event has passed.
McNeil and Parkins Charity Golf Outing
August 5, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 6:30 pm
670 The Score, Chicago’s #1 Sports Radio Station, along with radio hosts Dan McNeil and Danny Parkins are hosting a Charity Golf Outing benefiting Turning Pointe Autism Foundation on Monday, August 5th at Seven Bridges Golf Club.
The day begins with a live broadcast beginning at 9 AM with Bernstein and McKnight. In addition to the broadcast beginning at 9 AM, all the score personalities will be on site as well.
Registration and lunch begin at 11:30 AM, followed by a 1:30 PM shotgun start and 18 holes of golf on the award-winning Seven Bridges course and dinner at the clubhouse at 6:30 PM.
All proceeds from this event go toward creating opportunities and programs to educate individuals with autism through proven interventions to increase independence, encourage meaningful lifelong pursuits and enrich the community at large.
Monday, August 5th
Seven Bridges Golf Course
One Mulligan Drive
Woodridge, IL 60517
Registration and Lunch begins at 11:30 am
Shotgun Start at 1:30 pm
Dinner at 6:30 pm
Single Golfers $200